Mmmmmm, barbeque sauce . . . smoky and sweet, what’s not to love about oneof America’s favorite condiments? Well, for those that follow the Keto diet, there’s a few reasons – sugar and carbs being the main ones. But with NEW Keto Primo barbeque sauce, Keto followers can rejoice, as it can be slathered on and not affect ketosis.
I love when a brand put the health of their consumers first. A lot of BBQ brands use high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils and endless sugar. These ingredients alone contribute to diabetes, obesity and numerous health problems. I’m proud to say that I love this sauce. We used it this past weekend and everyone praised it.
Keto Primo is:
- KETO BBQ Sauce-sweetened with monk fruit
- Perfect for KETO, low carb, low glycemic, diabetic friendly, Paleo, Atkins
- Just 2 net carbs per 2 tablespoon serving; no sugar added; no artificial sweeteners
- Super food ingredients feature Monk Fruit; Apple Cider Vinegar, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Butter
- All natural, no preservatives or artificial colors, non-GMO
Formulated by two moms, with a butcher as a “secret weapon”, this barbeque sauce stands up to regular, sugary ones. Whether you use as a marinade, on the smoker, in the oven, on the grill or in a crock or insta-pot, Keto Primo has the consistency of “regular” barbeque sauce, and you get that caramelized taste that one loves.CLICK HERE to try it for yourself!